Thursday, December 6, 2012

Special guests

  We had extra special guests this week for a few nights. Pam and Andrea stayed with us for a few nights. We appreciate all that they have left behind to live a life devoted to preaching the gospel story. Their lives are wonderful evidence of a work within.
This palm is right outside my kitchen window and I do believe it has flourished in my care. It must like that special palm fertilizer.

 Kind of fun that the things that were blooming when we moved in 9 months ago are blooming anew.

I was so sure that this was a lime tree…. well my limes turned into tangerines!


Just some winter yard pictures!




On the right side of this photo are purple flowered plants called ice plants. I planted them soon after we moved in because it was just bare dirt and weeds. Now we have a very beautiful ground cover.

Planting some carnations in December? How amazing!

New succulent garden that I couldn't resist.


Yes we have fall color and yes we have leaves to rake!

My friend Julie told me that it is necessary to decorate for the season to remind yourself what season it is!

Can you name all these local fruits? The mango is from Ecuador.

No comments:

Post a Comment