Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Catching up

    I am not a very faithful blogger like some of my friends. I mainly blog now to keep those non facebook friend/friends up to date on my life. And you know who you are :) !! I will let the photos tell most of the story. These are all places I have posted pics of before but the beauty still astounds me. The people in the photos are new though…. Dave's sister Arlene and her hubby Dave came to visit. They retired to Tennessee from Illinois right about the time we moved to California. This was our first time to see them since our move and we had a grand week together! And we had special meeting company too so that was very special.  I think we wore our guests out walking and hiking but they claimed to enjoy it!





















No comments:

Post a Comment