Thursday, March 27, 2014

Boys, Boys, Boys


    My interest in babies has always been keen once I had my own. I have enjoyed spoiling many a baby of our friends. I love that facebook keeps me up to date on all those precious births. I have decided it is the Year of the Boy! Almost every birth this past 12 months has been boys. And I know of at least 4 more that are expecting boys and no girls. Who are these boys going to marry someday? My niece Kaylyn just had a handsome little man last week- Reid Raymond. Her hubby is handsome too!
 We found out this week that our first grand baby will be a boy! Family joke Bouge= boy.
And isn't he cute! About 19 more weeks until we meet him!


1 comment:

  1. Kristi - I have a cute little granddaughter who will need a handsome little man someday:) So excited for all of you - no way to explain the thrill of being a grandparent!

    ReplyDelete