Wednesday, September 19, 2012

From Wisconsin to Kansas

Dining on the rooftop of Shane and Nikelle's "penthouse"

Sunset over Berlin

Lana and Vanessa
There were so many special people I would have liked to have seen in WI.... This trip my main desire was to spend as much time as possible with my children.  I did meet up with a few others. Lana and Vanessa came to the mall to meet us.  Lana and Jess used to live near us and go to our meeting in Waukesha. Of course that was 1 1/2 children ago! Very special memories.  Also had lunch with my sister-in-law Ruth.  It is hard that all of our family members are so far away now.
Nikelle and Ruth

Living room of the penthouse

Dined at Norton's on Green Lake my last night in Berlin



My sister and her adorable grand daughter

My special friend Linda doing her humble job at convention! Sorry Linda but I just happened to have my camera with me!

I feel privileged to have one day at Wisconsin Dells Convention.  I have  going there all of my life- carried in my parents arms as a baby. Very thankful for wise parents who had right priorites. Many special memories from this place.




Sisters- miss my sister!

Sunset in Kansas. Heading to Tristan's home in Manhattan.
So hard to leave the kids in Wisconsin but so excited to get to Kansas to see Tristan! Only a 1 hour fight to Kansas City, MO. It was a 2 hour drive for Tristan to pick me up.
I am now in the land of the Wildcats! 

This is the scenic drive Tristan took on the way to convention! Pretty much a tractor path!  I got to 2 conventions  in 3 days. Beautiful smaller Marysville Convention.

Tristan and his mommy!

One of Tristan's room mates- Scrubs.

His other roomie- Chewy

3 comments:

  1. Awww... you had such a good trip! Craig and I have been to Manhattan once a long, long time ago about a year after we got married. It's been a few years. Everyone looks good and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted pictures without the direct consent of the subject. And worse yet, with big gloves on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted your readers to see this side of you!

      Delete