Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Heading back to sunny Cali

   Well, the time has come to go back to my new Cali home.... I have decided it is okay to have 2 "homes". After all a lot of people have 2 homes. We are feeling quite special that we can keep our lifelong Midwest friends and have an entire group of new friends in CA. I have to say it has been great spending time with forever friends in WI. I wish I could have seen more peeps but next trip maybe. I am longing for CA since I left my husband there and soon we will have a real home there. I miss my CA friends also.   It is difficult to feel like it is home while living in temporary housing.
   The Garners have scattered.... 2 in CA, 1 in NE, and 2 remain in WI. Good thing for airplanes! We feel okay with this move because the kids are doing well and all will be gainfully employed soon ( except me :). One  "scenic tour" with Marilyn, lunch with those special children  and off to the airport and home. So long Wisconsin land of my birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment