Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sunsets and Stoplights

  I can't help myself.... when I see a sunset over the ocean I have to take photos. It just is so beautiful that it needs to be recorded. Dave doesn't understand my obsession so he was way ahead of me on our beach walk tonight! Dave's current obsession is stoplights and how much of his life is spent sitting at the red lights! There is an over abundance of stoplights and certain times of the day are really bad. But it is pretty cool how you can do u turns at most intersections- very helpful when you are just a bit lost. We have learned never to venture out very far on Friday nights. We made the mistake of returning our rental car to the airport last Friday night.... took up most of our evening. But truly enjoying the good life in CA!
 
Wading birds

Surfers

I-5 traffic on a Friday night

No comments:

Post a Comment